Monday, September 20, 2010

Starting Over

So, it's be a WHILE since I blogged. I didn't mean to flake out on this, but let's face it, my life has been crazy these last few months! So, this post is titled "Starting Over" for a few reasons. First, I am starting over with this blog. I am changing the theme a bit. I think I limited myself too much before by making it only about Biblical reflections. Instead, I will be blogging about a multitude of things from parenthood to marriage, from work to home life, from Biblical reflections to humurous observations.

I am also in a stage of my life where I am starting over in so many ways. We have moved our family to a new town and state where we knew almost no one and had no family. My husband has gone from being a teacher to a student. I have gone from being a stay at home mom to (Lord willing) a mom with what I like to call a "second job." We are really beginning a completely new and different stage in our lives. It's exciting and scary at the same time!

I think we all come to points in our lives when starting over is a good thing! Sometimes we're just in a rut. Other times we need to start over because too many bad things have happened and if something doesn't change we'll just grow tired and bitter. Sometimes starting over is a choice, other times it is imposed upon us. No matter what, though, starting over can be an opportunity to grow, to learn and to walk more closely with our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment